Send me something please?? I really want mail!

mail all letters (and packages) of love to:

Mosaic International Institute
C/Comandante Zorita, 4
28020 - MADRID ESPANA

Monday, January 26

2 of my fave spaniards at the metro....

spaniard 1:

this is my favorite guy in madrid right now. he plays the accordian and has an amp and a tape player that provides the background music. every day he plays the same song (the theme song from Titanic). its a great way to start the day lol. this week he's learning a new song.....Let's Go Fly a Kite, from Mary Poppins. i'm so proud of him for branching out into new musical genres :-P

spaniard 2:

this girl that i saw at my metro stop belongs in tdr. i was so mad at myself for not having my camera with me to take her picture. imagine this:
-purple denim jeans, MC Hammer style pant legs
-black socks
-bright yellow ballet flats
-yellow halter that didn't cover enough skin with black flower outlines all over
-way too short black puffy jacket

it was gloreous.

1 comment:

  1. HAYYYLEYYYY!!! I'm so glad you're actually writing about your favorite people! That makes me unbelievably happy!

    Know what else makes me unbelievably happy? Those little figurines you sent me! I put them on my dresser right next to the little duck you made me. I'm kind of in love with them and I play with them all of the time. As if my roommates needed any more reasons to think I was strange... =P

    I hope your Spain adventures are going awesomely! I'm going to try to do a better job of commenting, etc. since obviously you need my input on every issue you write about.

    I miss you times a billion!!!

    <3 ilana

    ReplyDelete