Send me something please?? I really want mail!

mail all letters (and packages) of love to:

Mosaic International Institute
C/Comandante Zorita, 4
28020 - MADRID ESPANA

Tuesday, March 31

because i know you're curious about spanish hair styles....


So on monday I went out with my intercambio Mercedes, who is SUPER cool (like the use of super there??. She took me to the Museo de Jamon, which is not in fact a museum, unfortunately, but a tapas bar...still, good times. i'm sure you can imagine what types of tapas we got at the ham museum....

anyways, we got talking about spanish fashion, and Mercedes confirmed to me that not all spaniards are fond of the hammer pants (although she didn't know who MC Hammer was) and that she too thinks that rat tails are ugly. Then I asked her about bangs, which the Spanish chicas seem to have a thing for. this is the explanation I got:

it's because of Nelly Furtado. She's really popular here and she has bangs, so now everyone has them.


well there you have it! Out of the 80's and into the early 2000s, at least as far as hair goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment