spanish for it's true 2009 edition
here mullets are very popular due to the fact that chile is living in the 80s.
Ugh Sara you beat me to it! A lot of guys have weird hair. Today I saw someone with a layered buzz cut. It was like a bowl cut of one number and the rest was even shorter. It was bizarre.
Ugh rat tails...I saw a whole family of them in Milwaukee this past summer. Four boys and their Dad.
here mullets are very popular due to the fact that chile is living in the 80s.
ReplyDeleteUgh Sara you beat me to it! A lot of guys have weird hair. Today I saw someone with a layered buzz cut. It was like a bowl cut of one number and the rest was even shorter. It was bizarre.
ReplyDeleteUgh rat tails...I saw a whole family of them in Milwaukee this past summer. Four boys and their Dad.
ReplyDelete